Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayer for light !

O Holy Spirit of God, take me as thy disciple.

Guide me, Illuminate me, Sanctafy me.

Bind my hands that they may do no evil.

Cover my Eyes that they may see it no more.

Sanctify my heart, tht evil may not dwell with in me.

Be thou my God, be thou my Guide

Where ever you lead me, I will go.

What so evre you forbid, I will renounce.

and what so ever you caommandest me, in thy strenght I will do.

Lead me to the fullness of your truth.

Amen -Cardinal Manning

You know I am a man And I am a sinner. This lent this prayer was given to me I pray it everytime I have thoughts I should not. Let me tell you It really has changed my life. The holy spirit can change you.

I pray that this could help but one other person..

I pray for you all.

No comments: